Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kaylee's second tooth


On Monday this week I felt Kaylee's other bottom front tooth to check on it. It was even more loose than the last time! So I convinced Kaylee to let me pull it out. So there we sat for the next half hour to an hour wiggling, twisting, pulling, and a lot of screaming from both parties involved. It creeps me out to pull a tooth out of my children's mouths but it had to be done. And just when we thought it was over, a tiny piece of her mouth wouldn't let the darn tooth go! So I decided to sit there and wiggle it slowly. Then after about 20 minutes of that, it came out. I couldn't believe it! What a stubborn tooth. I told Kaylee that it just didn't want to budge. It liked it there in her mouth, but she didn't find much comedy in that while I was causing her pain. But afterward, she thought it was a little bit silly. So here it is. Kaylee's second lost tooth.

No comments: