Friday, June 13, 2008

Grateful

This week I am grateful for:
Summer vacation!!! I don't have to wrestle the kids into bed early for another 2 months!!!
Naps--I have been really tired lately because of Justin's schedule
Being able to make dinner for my family--I know, a small thing but still...
The good weather we have still been having to be able to go walking in the morning without sweating in the first 5 minutes
Going walking and seeing the wild life. And by that, I mean the jack rabbits and quail. But every once in a while, I get to see a hawk and even a little owl.

1 comment:

Lisa and Rocky said...

soon and I will be right along with you with grateful-ness for school being out! And dont cha just love being able to see all that wild life?? Theres a buncha baby everything out back here! Rabbits, quail, turkeys- you name it!