Sunday, December 9, 2007

Family Pictures




This last Saturday the Maurer family got together to take family photos. The room was so small we were in, I am amazed we actually fit for the picture! At first the process was going well. Then Trecia wouldn't look up. Then Ethen. Then Gramma and Grandpa. Then Breyonna. There was always something! But finally, we did take one good one. Well, Ethen has his hand in his mouth, but...I loved it! Then we split off into families. Mark and Debbie went first, then us. Uh...Yeah. Ethen saw Auntie Liz and that was the end of it. She is what he wanted. So the photographer had to work a little bit for Ethen to be happy. But we got it on the third shot! Did I mentioin that I don't have glasses anymore, so I had to go by my dear husband's judgement. He saw how cute Breyonna looked in the picure and was sure that was the one. Except for one problem...he didn't look at me! Then it was Liz and Brandon's turn. Trecia's hair was so high, it almost went to Brandon's chin. She is so cute! Finally, it was just Trecia's turn. She did not like it at all! She kept crying and crying. Then somehow, she stopped. But she took a good picture. We took pictures for about 45 minutes to an hour. Then we had to pick the ones we wanted. That took another 1/2 hour to 45 minutes on it's own. But alas, it was over. Time to go eat! We were so hungry, that when the food came to the table, we looked like vultures eating our prey. It had to have looked funny. There we all are, in our dress clothes, eating like heathens! Oh. One more thing. Did I mention it was Bar-B-Que?

1 comment:

Lisa and Rocky said...

It sounds like complete and utter chaos! Insane!

I love the girls hair! And Ethens sweater is WAY cute!!