Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grateful

This week I am grateful for

Having the opportunity to volunteer in Rhett's class
Lucie and Hannah playing nicely-Lucie is the small one
Ethen and Ian finally playing nicely together
Going with Rhett on his first grade field trip
The girls making me a Mother's Day present at Home Depot--For anyone who doesn't know, Home Depot has a craft on the first Saturday of every month where your kids can do a free wood craft. It is so much fun! They get a little apron to work in, and a certificate and pin when they are done. I think it goes from 9:00 in the morning until noon? I am not sure


1 comment:

Lisa and Rocky said...

Those mothers day flowers are too cute! I keep meaning to take the kids there. I'm marking my calender for next month! PS Lowes and Michaels do this too but Im not sure what Saturday they do it on.