Wednesday, May 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RHETT!!!

I know I am a few days late, but I wanted to take the time to say happy birthday to Rhett. He is now seven years old! I can't believe it. He was just as little as Ethen a little bit ago, right? Well, here we are having his birthday cake.

Rhett and the kids are all waiting anxiously around a mint ice cream cake that Grampy bought for Rhett--and I suspect for himself as well :)--
After singing happy birthday to him, he blew out his trick candles
And here he is waiting for the candle to come back to life to finally blow the candle out. He blew them out about four times
After blowing out the candle, Ethen was more than willing to lick all of them clean
Rhett was trying to let Ethen lick this candle off, but it was so little he thought the whole thing was edible! He quickly realized it was not just frosting and spit it back out for Grampy to take it

No comments: