Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back to School!!!

I am so ready to send them to school!!! Only three more weeks today!!! They are all ready to go. We don't need a thing. I packed up their stuff yesterday after we went shopping for the rest of the school supplies. I don't need a thing! I don't think I have never been prepared this early before!!! Usually I get it done the week before. What does that tell you? Good bye summer vacation!!!
I love to shop for school supplies!!! I love to go to Walmart and browse their isles and get the supplies we need. I want to buy it all!!! And I would if I could. I did however buy 40 spiral notepads for .5 each. So many good deals!!!

1 comment:

Lisa and Rocky said...

I should follow your lead and get all my school shopping done too. I have most of the clothes shopping out of the way but not the supplies shopping.