Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First day of School

So here we are on the first day of school. I can't believe the time has come!!! I was so excited, and so were the kids. Well, Kaylee more than Rhett. So here are a few pictures from that day.



Here is Rhett putting his socks on while getting ready

Here is Kaylee already ready patiently waiting to leave. She can't wait!
Rhett and Kaylee walking to school together for the first time!!!
And here is Kaylee sitting in her chair at her table on her first day of Kindergarten. I am so happy that she is finally in school! But it is bitter sweet. I loved having her at home, but I think I love it more now that she's gone!!!
And here is Rhett in his class through the window. I was so caught up on taking Kaylee to make sure she was okay in her class, I totally missed Rhett! So this is the only picture I could get.



2 comments:

Lisa and Rocky said...

I cant get over how grown up Kaylee looks! Rhett cracks me up in that picture you took- peeking into his class. He looks sooo bored! Ha ha!

Terin said...

your kids are so pretty