Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Water Balloon Fight!!!

On the second day of school Michelle and I thought it would be a good surprise for the kids to have a water balloon fight on such a hot day. So we slaved over the balloons. I think we made around 400? We filled two big plastic containers for them. They were so excited!!! Here they are going out the door to see what the surprise actually was
And here they are loading up
Kaylee and Rhett having fun throwing balloons at each other
Here is Ian throwing a balloon. He never really let go. Does that count as throwing?
The kids all going back for a refill
Kaylee and Abby throwing their balloons at each other. I don't think they even got to the other side. They bounced off of each other.
I liked this one just because Rhett doesn't see this one coming.

Michelle getting in on the action and Kaylee catching some air
I really like this one, because if you look real close you can see the pink balloon popped on Abby's shoulder. I caught a shot of the balloon popping!!!
And I had to put me in, I guess. Of course I had to take the opportunity to throw some balloons at my kids. What mother wouldn't?
And at the end of it all, here are all of the kids squeezing into one of the containers we used to hold the balloons.

2 comments:

Lisa and Rocky said...

OMGosh that looks like so much fun! See....if we lived there....Michelles hair looks so cute! It was longer when I was there. I like it!

Amy said...

I know! I wish you were here. And she says thank you about her hair.