Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tag

So I guess when you get tagged, you have to answer a few of these questions.

JOYS:
1. My children
2. Crafting
3. Helping people

FEARS:
1. Something bad happening to my family or someone close to me
2. The world running out of chocolate
3. Gaining back all of the weight I have lost, so maybe it would be a good thing for the chocolate to disappear. ;)

GOALS:
1. Always be a mother first
2. Start my business
3. Go back to school

OBSESSIONS:
1. I like things to be organized
2. Owls
3. Making my own stamps

SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I hate cilantro--so gross!!!
2. I love dinner for breakfast and breakfast for dinner
3. I love to weld and want to learn to do it better

So now the rules go:
TAG!!! YOU'RE IT TO ALL WHO HAVE READ THIS AND HAVE A BLOG. So do the same thing I did and tag more people!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey Amy, I know you live like 5 houses down and we never talk, but I'm really good at blogging. :) I just found your blog and saw that you hate cilantro and I had to agree completely. If I get a burrito or taco with it I can not eat it! Anyway, here's my email if you ever want to see my blog, I'll send an invite. mamnwhite@gmail.com